Texting is the initial stage before you start dating a person. It is through texting that the conversation between two people initially begins and then slowly inculcates into relationships. But then there are certain do’s and Don’ts that need to make you texting process a success.
· If you are in the very initial stage of dating your partner, avoid texting your partner quite frequently. This might spoil your date right in its initial stages. Yes, it is definitely necessary to maintain a proper level of communication between the two people, but make sure that you do not over do it.
· Texting is a great way in which you can carry out a relationship, but then it is essential for you to keep in mind that you should not opt for texting to be the prime method in which you carry your relationship forward.
· Make sure that you type and send texts that are pleasant to read and have a subject that is comfortable enough to discuss with the other person. Obviously, discussing topics like swinging couples or having frequent sexual chats might prove to be a great turn off.
· Keep your texts short and precise. Writing texts that are elaborate in nature and are filled with unnecessary chats might not be acceptable by everyone especially when you are out dating someone. Individuals, especially girls prefer texts that are short and to the point.
· Do not keep the other person waiting too long for your reply. Yes, it is true that you might not be available at all times to reply back to the other person. But make sure that you reply him or back within a certain time span. This will let the other person have a feel that he or she id important enough to you.